BANK BRI provides an opportunity to the professionals who can speak English very well (at least passive), to operate a computer, have integrity, discipline, motivation fixation and a high sense of responsibility, and willing to placed in all work units BANK BRI for the following positions:
Program Pengembangan Staf BRI
* PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics.
* PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
* PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
* Bachelor (S1)/ Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
* Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
* Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
* Maximum 27 years old (Bachelor) and 30 years old (Master)
* Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
* Willing to attend all selection stages
* Not married
* Willing to be placed throughout BRI operational area
* Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant PPS BRI.
* The entire of selection process is free
Please read the information and follows the guide below to apply Program Pengembangan Staff BRI 2011
How to Apply
1. Fill out the Online Registration Form
2. Download BRI Register Form, print it and attach a photograph then bring to:
BRI Job Expo - Jakarta 2011
Pusdiklat BRI Ragunan
Jl. Harsono RM – Ragunan
Saturday, June 11, 2011 on 08.00 WIB
Should you interested, please download official information and offline Application Form at first link below, then fill out the Online Application Form at second link. Psychological Test will be held on June 12, 2011.
- Education S2 or S1 from the Faculty of Economics
- Age < 35 years old - GPA min. 2.75 - English Language Proficiency - Working experience minimum 3 years experience as an Internal Auditor at Bank / Financial Institution, KAP - Location of Work Throughout Indonesia - Job Status Permanent Location: All of Indonesia Valid Until 30-06-2011 Should you interested please apply online at Lowongan BRI not later than June 30, 2011. Only the best qualified applicants (shortlisted candidates) will be included in the next selection process. Committee decisions can not be contested.