Currently Caritas Switzerland Meulaboh, is seeking a “Health/Hygiene and Maintenance/Operations Officer” who is qualified and highly motivated. (A male candidate of acehnese origin or with extensive working experience in ACEH will be preferred)
BA degree (S1) in environmental health, public health, or with experience in other relevant fields.
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years of professional experience working with international or local non-government organizations focusing in disaster management and public health practice, with a bias to community-related water and sanitation projects.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Hygiene Improvement Framework, Behaviour Change Communication (BCC), and PHAST/CHAST with the ability to transfer knowledge to health cadres and community
- Experience as a trainer in the field of Water and Sanitation would be a strong plus
- Good English skills, spoken and written
- Ability in Acehnese language will be preferred
The Health/Hygiene and Maintenance/Operations Project Officer has the responsibility to support the Senior Project Officer for Health/Hygiene and Maintenance/Operation in implementing the technical health/hygiene promotion and to support the SPO in monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the health/hygiene aspects of the project by ensuring that all activities are inline with CACH regulations, project proposal and the expected results to be achieved.
Reporting directly to : Senior Project Officer in Health/Hygiene and Maintenance/Operations
Location of work : Meulaboh/Aceh Barat, Aceh Province
Closing Date of Application: 26.06.2011
Expected start of work : 1 of July 2011
Duration of assignment : 3 months (extendable)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application to:
Only qualified candidates will be contacted !