* Attend and participate in safety meetings.
* High safety responsibility to himself, co-workers, plant and associated equipment.
* Follow plant safety emergency response procedures in event of an emergency.
* Ensuring all Production Procedures and Written Instructions are followed and adhered to.
* Regular monitoring of the plant and process equipment, including taking production readings and reporting any discrepancies.
* Report in a timely manner any loss of production capabilities, and any critical unsafe situations to the line Supervisor.
* Provide leadership and technical guidance to contract personnel.
* Provide comprehensive and accurate verbal / written handover at shift and crew changes.
* Follow Competency training Program, demonstrate competency at level 2 standard.
* Achieve set goals and personal development programs.
* Correct Personal Protective Equipment is used when carrying out tasks.
* Ensuring hand tools and equipment are in good safe working order.
* Give guidance and support to any new Field Operator recruits.
* Take a proactive role in participating any improvements to safety and operating procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
* Min D3 in Engineering background
* Minimum 5 years operating in the chemical, oil, and gas related industry.
* Strong Safety and Environment awareness.
* Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
* Personal motivation and self learning ability.
* Effective communicator at all levels, fluent in English oral and written.
* Ability in problem solving and decision making in process upsets.
* Ability to assist in the training and development of new operator recruits.
* Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Please send application to: RSCIndonesiaRecruitment@conocophillips.com not later than one month after the publication of this advertisement.