Following positions are now open in the framework of this project:
Deadline till 5 March 2011 COB - POSITION OPEN
• Communication Officer
Caritas Czech Republic
The Caritas Czech Republic Aceh Office (CCR) has been implementing rural livelihood development activities in Aceh Jaya since 2005, following the emergency response to the Tsunami. For more than five years CCR has been providing long term support for the victims of the Tsunami and the conflict in Aceh in the fields of agriculture, agro-forestry and aquaculture.CCR has strong experience working with cooperatives of growers and fishermen and will bring this Aceh-specific knowledge to the AEDFF project.
How to apply:
Application should be sent via email and must include a cover letter in English and current Curriculum Vitae with the position code as the subject of the email.
The CV should include a 2-3 page professional resume with education, and work experience (English only) and 3 professional references (not related to/ or family member with the candidate) complete with names, job position and working phone number for the reference.
Resumes must have full contact detail of the candidate and qualified candidates should send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to applicants:No transportation costs related to relocation will be provided.
I. Position Information
- Code: CO - BA
- Supervisor: Head of Mission
- Duty station: Banda Aceh
- Expected duration of assignment: 10 March 2011 to 31 March 2012
II. Organizational Context
The Communication Officer will be supported by the Project Manager, Marketing Consultant and the District Coordinators in each of the four participating districts. Project staff on District level will work to disseminate project information and visibility on the village and grower level. Communication work on the grass-roots level will be carried out by the Field Assistance with the supervision of the Communication Officer
III. Description of Responsibilities
- S/He is the technical lead for cooperative strengthening and is responsible for accountability and quality in this area as well as for building partners and staff capacity
- Implementing the CCR Communication Strategy
- Designing newsletters and brochures in cooperation with Project Staff; responsible for graphic design and final product
- Designing and daily updating the project web page (development to be done by outside web designer).
- Responsible for the monitoring and upkeep of all community and communication boards
- Contributing to monthly reports submitted to EDFF that cover all aspects of the project.
- Ensuring that all EDFF/ MDF logos are properly used on all publications
- Creating a FAQ documents and ensuring that all staff are ready to use the answers
- Supporting PM in developing strategy and background documents to address concerns of stakeholders
- Supporting the HOM in running the communication module of the staff induction
- Constant communication with local media to inform them about the project and encourage local coverage
- Drafting press releases and delivering them to all local media outlets in line with project milestones
- Acting as press speaker for all requests for information, developing and enacting emergency communication plans
- Providing PR materials on the project to HQ in Prague in cooperation with CCR PR Manager
- Collecting success stories and personal testimony from beneficiaries and stakeholders
IV. Recruitment Qualifications
- Education: University degree, preferably in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
3-5 years project management experience; must demonstrate experience in all levels of the project management cycle
Ability to travel up to ten days per month across Aceh
Ability to work independently and efficiently
Ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure
Experience with daily webpage updating
Experience working with graphic designers to produce professional publications: portfolio required
Experience writing press releases, project backgrounders and newsletters: portfolio required
Ability to shoot and edit photographs for PR purposes: portfolio required
Strong writer, journalism or other relevant experience appreciated
- Language Requirements:
Professional Indonesian Bahasa (spoken and written); Excellent English (spoken and written)
Note: Yang ingin copy paste informasi lowongan ini ke blog/websitenya harap mencantumkan link sumber dari blog ini.