In 2010-2012 CCR will be implementing a project for the Multi-Donor Fund (MDF) in cooperation with the Economic Development Financing Facility (EDFF) and the World Bank. This project will focus on improving the economic opportunities available to nilam growers across Aceh.
Under the supervision of Project Officer for Production/ Distillation the Field Officer for Production/ Distillation will have the responsible foroverseeing the planning, management and implementation of EDFF sub project from Project Officer working through the sub-districts to support the Production / distillation sector in identifying, planning and monitoring project activities at the field level.
Job Title : Field Officer for Production/Distillation
Code : FOP-Field
Supervisor : Project Officer Production/Distillation
Duty Station : Aceh Selatan and Gayo Lues
Expected duration of Assignment : July to August 2012
- Under guidance of Project Officer, formulates direction and develops activity plan in coordination with the support staff in ranks.
- Coordination of project activities, with the program counterparts and key stakeholders.
- Supervises the day-to-day work of the partners to strengthen their capacity to organize and mobilize community members in support of income generation initiatives.
- Ensures that programming is adhering to EDFF sub project’s Main and Specific objectives and outputs.
- Applies Project Cycle Management and regularly prepares activity planning document and expenditures forecasts as required.
- Helps to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly statistical, narrative reports as required by Project Officer.
- Travels throughout the project areas as required.
- Ensures storing and saving data related to the project in both electronic and printed version
- Follows closely internal CCR Aceh Mission regulations, specifically “CCR Aceh Mission goods and services regulation“ and “CCR Aceh Mission accounting and budgeting flowchart“
- Ensures the consistent application of CCR Policies and regulations.
Bachelor Degree in production engineering, or technically related disciplines
- At least five (5)years professional/practical experience working on similar project (desirable)
- Relevant and proven knowledge and skills in managing distillaro or processing
- Training skills especially in mechanical operations of distilleries, experience in giving technical assistance in trouble shooting (desirable)
- Willing to be based in CCR project areas during the project implementation
- Demonstrates qualities of oral and written communication skills, cultural sensitivity, ability to work in team and under stress
- Basic understanding of English and Good command of Indonesian language (Aceh language desirable)
How to apply :
Application must include a cover letter in English and current Curriculum Vitae with the position code as the subject of the email.
CV should include 2-3 page professional resume with education, and work experience (English only) and 3 professional references (not related to/ family member with) the candidate complete with names, job position and working phone numberfor the reference.
Resumes must have full contact detail of candidate and qualified candidates should sent the application to firstname.lastname@example.org COB 30 May 2012.
Note to applicants:
"No transportation costs related to relocation will be provided"