The main sectors for Indonesia Program are Health, Disaster Preparedness, Education, Shelter, Livelihoods and Orphans Support. The geographical areas of operation are Aceh, West Sumatera, and West Nusa Tenggara provinces.
In achieving this purpose, Islamic Relief Indonesia provides opportunities to those having the expertise and dedication in supporting the program with the following position:
Position :Admin & Logistics Assistant
Base :Simeulue Island
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Managing request from program team.
2. Planning good/services requirements for project activities
3. Organizing local purchases.
4. Documenting receipt of goods.
5. Dispatching goods to the project location.
6. Managing the Store including ensuring that all stock records are properly maintained.
7. Reporting stock movements and maintaining a centralized stock record of all supplies in the field.
8. Submit Medical Claims to HR Senior Officer (Banda Aceh) to be processed by the Insurance Provider
9. Monthly Compilation and Reporting staff’s Annual Leave Balance to HR Senior Officer (Banda Aceh).
10. Monthly Compilation and Reporting Driver’s Over Time to HR Senior Officer (Banda Aceh).
11. Briefs international /national personnel on general administrative matters relating to travel arrangement and accommodation, licenses, security; provides advice and ensures administrative support as required;
12. In addition to general administration responsibilities, may also supervise directly or indirectly, activities concerned with office and ground maintenance, security, transport and similar services.
1. Apply the security rules at all times
2. The employee may be asked to perform duties and task not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other department when necessary
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Administration / Law / Management / At least Diploma/Bachelor degree in the relevant studies
- Good facilitation skills
- Good leadership, supervisory & management skill
- Good writing and communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of computer operation (Windows, Excel, Power Point)
- At least one year experience in the logistic and administration
- At least one year experience in the community approach
- Experience of writing reports
- Strong interest in development work with respect for confidentiality and commitment to Islamic Relief overall aims and objectives, including gender, equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Islamic Relief’s work.
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your application and detailed CV with recommendations from 3 referees, (one of them your immediate former employer) to:
Please put the job title and your name in subject of your email. Due to the needs of the position, applications will be reviewed on daily basis.
Closing date: 31 May 2013