HR AND ADMIN SENIOR OFFICER
BASED IN BANDA ACEH WITH FREQUENT FIELD VISITS
Reporting to the Programme Manager and as a member of the Senior Management Team, the incumbent will be responsible for providing Human Resource & Organizational Development support to the organization in order to develop and maintain highly skilled and motivated staff through development, review and implementation of human resource management and development policies. S/he should manage the process of organizational change and organization development and promote maintaining an enabling organization culture.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Contribute to the process of implementation of human resource development and management strategy, policy, guidelines and manuals;
• Assist in planning and management of staff recruitment process;
• Develop, regularly update and maintain a human resource database and management information system;
• Develop & regularly update in collaboration with respective units staff job descriptions for employees of various units and divisions;
• Facilitate timely and efficient staff performance appraisal system;
• Assist in managing and/or redressing human resource related conflicts & grievances, if any;
• Handle change management, and conduct staff orientation & training on HR-related issues, especially employees’ rights, entitlements and responsibilities as per HR Manual and other relevant rules and regulations; and
• Perform any other relevant tasks as assigned by the authority.
• Advanced university degree in Public or Business Administration/behavioral sciences with major courses in HRM/ HRD/ Organization Development.
Additional job requirements:
• 3 years experience in HR of which at least 1 year should be in senior management position in an international and multicultural environment.
• Substantial experience in leading and managing organizational change.
• Proven experience of leading and developing HR strategies, policies, best practice and standards with gender sensitivity
• Knowledge of Indonesian labor laws and regulation
• Strong verbal and written Bahasa Indonesia and English skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitivity and integrity
• Innovative problem-solving and demonstrated analytical skills
• Experience in participatory decision-making and have capacity to overcome resistance in implementing changed decisions
• Ability to work at different levels of organization to support organizational change
• Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Willingness to work under pressure
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your detailed CV mentioning 02 referees, (one of them your immediate former employer) to:
Human Resources Department, Islamic Relief – Banda Aceh Office
Jl. Alue Blang, No.24, Neusu, Banda Aceh 23243, Aceh, Indonesia.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Closing date: 31 December 2010