ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries. As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions:
* Attend and participate in safety meetings.
* High safety responsibility to himself, co-workers, plant and associated equipment.
* Follow plant safety emergency response procedures in event of an emergency.
* Ensuring all Production Procedures and Written Instructions are followed and adhered to.
* Regular monitoring of the plant and process equipment, including taking production readings and reporting any discrepancies.
* Report in a timely manner any loss of production capabilities, and any critical unsafe situations to the line Supervisor.
* Provide leadership and technical guidance to contract personnel.
* Provide comprehensive and accurate verbal / written handover at shift and crew changes.
* Follow Competency training Program, demonstrate competency at level 2 standard.
* Achieve set goals and personal development programs.
* Correct Personal Protective Equipment is used when carrying out tasks.
* Ensuring hand tools and equipment are in good safe working order.
* Give guidance and support to any new Field Operator recruits.
* Take a proactive role in participating any improvements to safety and operating procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
* Min D3 in Engineering background
* Minimum 5 years operating in the chemical, oil, and gas related industry.
* Strong Safety and Environment awareness.
* Ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
* Personal motivation and self learning ability.
* Effective communicator at all levels, fluent in English oral and written.
* Ability in problem solving and decision making in process upsets.
* Ability to assist in the training and development of new operator recruits.
* Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Please send application to: RSCIndonesiaRecruitment@conocophillips.com not later than one month after the publication of this advertisement.
Lowongan Kerja ConocoPhillips Indonesia
by LOWONGAN KERJA ACEH , at 12:01 AM , has 0 comments
Lowongan Kerja ConocoPhillips Indonesia - written by LOWONGAN KERJA ACEH , published at 12:01 AM, categorized as ConocoPhillips , Indonesia , Oil and Gas , Swasta . And has 0 comments